I’m shall be moving again soon, and was told by the estate agent that even though I had thoroughly cleaned the oven myself, I had to have it done by a so called professional, or they would not return my deposit. With my current financial state best described as not having a pot to piss in, I had no choice but to pay the ransom. Within ten seconds of the professional opening the oven door, he offered me a job. It should be the condition of the property at handover that determines whether or not a deposit is returned, not who did the cleaning. Let’s start a petition!!
All posts tagged moving house
Posted by UnsettlingLife on 02/10/2014
Your comments are always welcome, no need to register.
It is the mission of the talentless to be noticed.
© Notice for the idle
Robert Burton said it in his book Anatomy of Melancholy in 1621 and I'm repeating it here...
...all my rights reserved, so do not lard your lean media with the fat of my works!
Except where stated, the content of UnsettlingLife website is managed and written by Tony Lockhart.
Copyright ©Tony Lockhart 2009 and every year that follows.
- Another estate agent scam 02/10/2014
- Robin Williams and my brother David 13/08/2014
- Easy solution to World Cup bribery 07/06/2014
- Long lost Anfield Brown & Bitter 27/04/2014
- Knowing Our Place 12/12/2013
- Advice for tenants 06/10/2013
- White words 03/08/2013
- Looking forward to looking back. 17/07/2013
- Golf, as it should be played. 07/07/2013
- It’s all so small. 07/07/2013
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search this blog